Saturday, March 04, 2006

Today was a beautiful, sunny day, so Zh. and I decided to go for a walk in the neighborhood. We brought the camera along, and pretended to be photographers, shooting everything in sight. Here's my favourite photo:



I've been out a few nights this week, so I haven't had much time to make stuff. I do have one completed piece, for a colour-themed round robin. (Guess what colours the theme was!)



I used many different papers and sewed them together using my sewing machine. It was incredibly time-consuming, but I'm happy with the result.

I didn't manage to get any paper-dying done last weekend, but I'm definitely doing some tomorrow, so I'll post results and instructions in the next few days. I promise!

1 Comments:

At 2:30 PM, Blogger Calla Visage said...

What a great job altering that gas pump photo! I love it. All your projects looks great and so colorful... :) I need to get my camera out again and start shooting. It's been over a year.

BTW: Here is my new blog link: http://callavisage.blogspot.com/

My old one no longer works. xxx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home